Saturday, January 30, 2010

8 v.s. 6

hang 0ut wif classmates today

8 0f 5e1-tion went to MV f0r a movie
( fish, chui, Yitheng, Maysuet, Yuting, Weyjuin, Munhoo and i )

and 6 0f 5e1-tion went to SUNWAY
(Yienyuei, jinjin, Sinhui, Szuyu, Zhiwen, Symmun)

hiakhiakkk

8 vs 6

so, 0ur team won !

hahaha
The Spy next door



fish and i finding cl0thes f0r CNY.

but and the end,

no gains f0r cl0thes although many shops having sales.

XD

the m0st happiest is me

because finally i f0und the high heels which i want

and

bought the watch from vincci because my beloved watch was injured and under treatment f0r 1 m0nth from now on!

my watch ya , come back to me

i miss uu so much !

sigh =(

The endless story began, and my heart aches =(
but i'll remain my cheerful smile everyday.
ciaoz !
nights everyone !

6 comments:

Lara.com said...

野人!!!
出去Midvelli都不叫我去。。。
赫!!1
不理你聊。。。

YANG ♥ said...

sister:
wat !
uu called me wat ?!
i'm not ye ren !
if i'm ye ren
then uu are ye ren oso l0hh !
lalala XD

Lara.com said...

sily people...
i am non a yea ren..
i am da xiang..
u know ??
at zoo de..
u at were ??
AT SAT GAI SLEEP DE PLACE LO..
i tell u go to erite my commemt ..
y u dont write ???
lan duo..??
oo..
now u not a yea ren..
is a pinky pig liao lo..
u ar..
go and write my comment.
if not i call u pingy elehant sat gai yea ren pig.....
ok..
times up..

YANG ♥ said...

sister :
ishhhh
uu're !
i think you're x an elephant l0hh !
uu're 0rang utan !
hahahaha
ya l0hh
lazy
so what ?!
when i'm hardworking
i'll go and comment
hehe

Lara.com said...

what.???
i am orang utan u also a orANG utan lo..

YANG ♥ said...

sister:
nope!
i'm 0rang utan sister =)