Wednesday, August 25, 2010

adsent


today didnt go to school :D
because.....
lazy ? nope :P

because horr !

try to skip accounts test --

what a lame reason

but it's true.

i ditched school because of the test. xD

having brunch with family except sister.
because she went to school already.

after my brunch, brother fetches me go MC.D !!

mc.flurry ! weeeee!!

chit-chatting with brother in a nice mood, nice way.

but bad words are comin out from our mouth. xD

whatthefish. xD

brother said many people know me in school.

yiii ?

hahaha ! not bad what.

sorry to my brother's junior.

i don't know her name lah.

let brother's junior = girl X. xD

to girl X, sorry yaa !

when im not talking, my face was like very LC 1~

that morning im just looking at you, but not beh shong uu harrrr.

actually im friendly as wellxDDD
btw, sorry yaa girl X. :D


No comments: