Monday, February 8, 2010

boboMEMORY=(

juz support and cheer up my frenz to l0ve 1 guy =)

thanks yaa =)

http://iloveyou-1118.blogspot.com/

^
\
/
\
/
zhuzhu's blog

support ya !




yesterday chat wif xiaovirus

hahahaha

actually she knew me since standard 6

because we joined the same society

felt guilty because i donnoe her tat time

her memory !

she t0ld the history to me

i oso cant recall back

she sibeh gengg l0hh

standard 6 stuff oso can remember until nw !

good !

keep it up

proved tat my brain is useless

because i 0redi f0rg0t

even wat m i ate yesterday breakfast =(

serious !

my memory l0sssssssssssssss !

boboYANG 0wns boboMEMORY =(

pity =(




last night,

g0t 1 girl damn funny !

i sat on the chair and having my dinner

the girl passed by

she looking at me

until knocked her brother !

hahahahaha ~

then she scolded by her brother

^^*($!%^&)

curi curi laughing

hahahahaha ~

funny man !

tomoro khusus f0r all pengerusi, setiausaha and bendahari =(

7.25 ->10.25

walao!

i'll become dust inside the hall

hahahaha

prefer PMP than KHUSUS

hahaha ~

juz enjoy the video =)

huang ming zhi's new year song

juz enjoy it !

tata !

4 comments:

♥ Princess Joyii ♥ said...

l0ug0ng.. ♥
thx f0r helping pr0m0te bl0g >.<
muackss..daii sekk
l0ve seii u..
muackssss ♥

YANG ♥ said...

hehehe
welc0mee ya !
y0u're my l0upo
sure support uu d =)
makssssssssssss

♥ Princess Joyii ♥ said...

hahas >.<
muacksss l0ug0ng ♥
daii sekk ♥

YANG ♥ said...

hehe
maksss
l0upo watch the video from huang ming zhi d ?