Monday, July 5, 2010

camwhore and videowhore. xDD

sivik period. xD oh no. camwhore and videowhore. xDDD
this is ms. cheryl. she's bullying me. unfortunately. taken by fish. xDD

kawaii nehh cheryl !! xD


she's an actress ! oh no ! im acting, but failed !!


innocence look. xDD

our video. xDD act " YAM" xDDD

went to mc. D after tuition at 3.45. xD
choco top and mc. flurry !! i love it.

what m i trying to prove is. my head's " small" xDDD

went to P.G. after mc.D.we're playing under the big big sun !

playground part 1. xD i couldnt touch the floor !!! mayyee and her brother are laughing at me. xDD im the shortest among them. xD really cant touched the land !! OMG. xD my legs are short !! and ! my junior saw my childish look. oh NO ! dont spread this to your frens plssssss. private and confidential =X keep your mouth shut. xDD thanks for your cooperation =) appreciative !

part 2 !

part 3. xD

that's it. im childish. =X

SHARON ! be strong ya =) we will support uu no matter what. just ring me up whenever and whereever if uu inneed =)

cheer up girl !! concentrate on your studies 1st. exam's around the corner !!!

gonna fight with our times.

after SPM, i go fetch uu and belanja uu makan 99. deal ? xD

let uu taller than YEANWEI. xDD

taller than me is impossible.

GAMBATEH sista !!

xoxo <3

be happy girl. =)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

yang... u say de ar..after SPM, u have to fetch me out and belanja me makan 99 de ar... yeah!!! i want taller than yean wei... muakaka... happy happy... thanks all my ji mui... muacks muacks ^^

YANG ♥ said...

haha. yeah. belanja uu makan BRJ. xD uu mau makan how many pieces of roti pun boleh! xDD