Saturday, July 3, 2010

YANG's selling watches nw ! xD

im "selling" watches nw.

taadaa !

friend's watches. not for sales !

look 9s ? i mean those watches. not me. xD



wake up at 6 this morning because today's hari terbuka.

take report card.

my "borang disiplin".! wow ! 9ssss.

full-filled !

just ignore it. i totally wont care about it xD

mom scolds me, because of my SEJARAH ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. failed ! 25 marks only. i really feel that sejarah aint important at all ! so i never touch SJ books and chit-chatting wif buddies or sleeping when ms.Lee's teaching. xDD ms.Lee's 5e1's SJ teacher. *she's available nw*. xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ehemmm.

plan not to put efforts on SJ in SPM. hiakhiak ! wasting my "qing chun". xDD

but still need to study a little bit, let my SJ passes as well. =)

wake up early in the saturday morning. 6am @@ feel sleepy.

try to sit properly next time. xDD

my eyes are M.I.A. xDDD
i LOVE this very muchie !! written by ms.ccz ! SEXY. xoxo. hugs and kisses <3









2 comments:

Mike ' de homosapien said...

hahah~ u chi chiong gai ppl a sell watcheS ys dao~

YANG ♥ said...

APA UU ! mana ada chi chiong gai. those branded geh lah == xDD