Wednesday, June 30, 2010

last day of june.

last day of june. hmmmm.
happy.
i hope that july's life will be better !
tonight i will start deleting my msgs and call list.

empty inbox and outbox.

delete my saved msgs too,

because i got no qualification for saving those msgs.

hmmm.

well, just study hard and PLAY hard too !

gonna ends my high school's life.

BUT

i'm still behave like a kid nowadays !

mayyee said i behave like a KID and childish after i cut my hair short. =(

really ?

hmmm. i think so. xD

YOU fish ! i gonna change from a MATURE lady to a CHILDish kid like yeoling.
just wait for the day!
so, gonna make some changes after my SPM.

smiles =)

YAY !
btw, i should take care myself 1st.

and uu too SEXY V.

im damn "healthy" now !
just because of my stupid bobostomach.

T R O U B L E S O M E.









4 comments:

♥ Princess Joyii ♥ said...

l0ug0ng ~~
gambateh yarhx ^^
study hard and play hard..
YAY !!!
july sure will gud f0r every0ne..
YES YES YES !!!
l0up0 will 0ways supp0rt u ~~~
muacksss ~~~

and...!
NICE PH0T0 T00 !!

miss y0u arhx ><
muacks~

Yuei said...

Haha! Sexy V ♥
i think my appetite is comin back bit by bit lah yangg~
mwaks! ily~

YANG ♥ said...

thanks loupo =)
uu too yaa !!
really tQ !
i will support uu too ! yea =))
maksss

YANG ♥ said...

sexy V !!
yeahh ! good =)
will somemore !
step by step ya=) makss