Saturday, June 26, 2010

NERD Yeo

3.30am
my neighbour and frens are still BBQ and chit chatting outside the gate LOUDLY.
rude words are flying freely in the air.

i know them, because they're x students of SMKTC.

blogging when im revision. xD

miracle ! im goin to upload my NERD look right now !

i always laugh at my NERD look in front of the mirror. :D

my frens already forgotten my nerd look because im wearing contact lens all the time.

good or bad ?

yeah !

forget to eat my medicine today. because mayyee's not sitting beside me and reminding me. :D
NERD Yeo !!! YJQ, see this. :D
no eyes see. -.-



f(x) = by-a
g(x)=6/2y-a
without seeing above.
can you differentiate my b and 6 ?


it's sooooooooo messy !! gonna scold by mommy.
=(
JUSTIN BIEBER's shown on my lappy's screen. :D
listen to his songs while doin my addmaths. xD
btw, i really hate F5 addmaths bloody chapter 7 ! PROBABILITY ! that's no formula!
although it's simple and no need use the brain. just simple maths plus minus times and divide.
BUT!
NOOB LING totally can't understand it !


THE END.
posted by the NERD, YL.








No comments: